The school encourages all children to wear school uniform and shoes that are both practical and comfortable.
A full range of uniform is available from https://pmgschoolwear.co.uk/school/st_peter_s_primary_school___alvescot (Tel: 01895 809 321)
The following are required for each child:
• St Peter’s polo shirt (long or short sleeved)* – plain blue polo shirts (without the school logo) may be worn under jumpers and cardigans
• St Peter’s jumper or cardigan*
• Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress. In the summer months, red checked summer dresses may be worn
• Plain grey or black socks or grey tights. Plain white socks may be worn with summer dresses
• St Peter’s coat*
• St Peter’s book bag*
• Water bottle
• St Peter’s PE T-shirt*
• Maroon shorts or skort (navy shorts and skorts may be worn in Key Stage 2)
• Maroon jogging bottoms (navy tracksuit bottoms / sports leggings may be worn in Key Stage 2)
• Trainers for PE
• A drawstring PE bag for shoes and clothes (a St Peter’s Rucksack* may be used for PE shoes and clothes in Key Stage 2)
• Painting apron
• Wellington boots
In KS2 (Years 3 – 6) children can use a St Peter’s rucksack* and for PE they can wear a St Peter’s training top*.
In KS2 children will also need swimsuits / swimming trunks and a swimming hat.
PE kit should be in school every day and all items must be clearly named.
Whilst most items can be purchased from PMG Schoolwear, items marked with an * must be purchased from them. All other items may be purchased from a high street store, as long as they are consistent in colour and style with those available from PMG Schoolwear.
"The impact of these Christian values is shown in the exemplary behaviour of the children and their growing empathy and compassion for others."